Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dziena: Warrior Princess

This?

over

that?

... Only in the movies.

"Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist"
gets a solid A-minus from me. If you recall my review of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," you'll remember I said that it's impossible not to fall in love with Mila Kunis' character Mila Kunis in the movie.

It's kind of impossible not to want to bang-out Alexis Dziena's character in "Nick and Norah ..."

Dziena, 24, is so bitchy and hot in this movie. Those two characteristics ... in reverse order ... are the two things I look for in chicks. The strip-tease scene ... mmm ... will be purchasing that on DVD. Not the whole movie. Just the scene. Just kidding. You can't do that.

Her, "how can you get over me when you're under me?" line will be rethought in my mind. Like a lot.

No offense to Kat Dennings, it's just, c'mon!

It's one of those movies where you know exactly what will happen (no way he chooses Norah over Tris ... none), but it's still fucking hilarious. The name of the first mix CD they show cracked my shit up. Mainly because I've done something similar. Yes, I haven't always been this bad ass and/or cool.

- From the desk of Art McGregor

No comments: