Monday, October 6, 2008

We don't know two girls


"There's a league down here every Tuesday night we could get in," The Godfather said. "Only thing is, it's co-ed. Two guys and two girls."

"We don't know two girls," I said.

"I know," he responded.

So it is. There will be no league bowling, but the German Village Bowling Association will be meeting tomorrow night for a trio of games at Gahanna Lanes. I'll be using my purple 12-pound ball also known as my cock. Kidding. I call it Purp12. The ball not the cock.

I think the Intercontinental Title is on the line. McGinley, by virtue of his 126-124 win over me is the heavyweight champ and since I finished second, I am the Intercontinental Champ. McCampus is last. The Godfather is third.

Other than trying to get The 1 on Facebook this week, I'm not doing too much. Except I am.

There is no "Gossip Girl" on tonight and that makes me want to kill myself. If it was on, this could be one of the best weeks ever. Bowling tomorrow, Death Cab on Wednesday, Office on Thursday, off work on Friday.

Book it.

- From the desk of Art McGregor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Death Cab
- from your friends at http://climbingthehorizon.wordpress.com/