Monday, July 28, 2008

Punching Margaret Carlson


Just had a brief phone call with my dad. We touched on three things:

On Robert Novak's brain tumor ...

"Oh, I hated that Margaret Carlson lady he was on 'The Capital Gang' with. I wanted to punch her in those two front teeth."

On yesterday's activities on Lake Erie ...

"Found a new spot up at Geneva on the Lake. Nice little place called 'The Lodge.' Me and mom snuck into the pool, we were ordering food, Matt was bringing us the drinks, we were swimming ..."

On the Cleveland Indians trade of Casey Blake ...

"I'm just glad they got rid of him. I wouldn't have cared if it was for a sack full of shit. My only hope is that they don't bring him back."

THINGS WE DID NOT DISCUSS (AND STILL HAVEN'T):
1. My sister's wedding in less than a month

- From the desk of Art McGregor

No comments: